Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My memory board

 

I got my issue of the Oct. Romantic Homes yesterday. The cover is beautiful. In the magazine there is an article titled "Desk Set". Above the desk is a gorgeous vintagey looking bulletin board with all kinds of interesting things on it. I have one of these too but mine is not so fancy schmancy. It is slowly being filled with all kinds of litte memories. A bouquet of wild daisies from a granddaughter, lots of pictures of course, and a reminder to LAUGH all dressed up in glitter. I got the LAUGH garland off the $1.00 aisle at Target. The glitter is Martha Stewart. I love that stuff and it really goes a long way. The letters are about 4" high and I still have lots of glitter left. My husband got the frame for the memory board at a yard sale for a $1.00 and I painted it white. It is about 4 feet high. I made the padded backing. It is so big, I have it leaning against the wall rather trying to hang it somewhere.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vedrana M. said...

it looks really great and photos are wonderful :)