Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Go Fly a Kite!

 

 

Granddaughter Hilary and her pop saw the last days of March out in a timely fashion. Although March made her entrance lamb-like, she said good-bye in the same way. No lions in my part of the country anyway. Just cool and brisk.

It was a crazy month for us. We have been having lots of company and the house has been filled with all manner of conversation, laughter, and unfortunately, almost everyone has been in some stage of the crud that is going around. I think I am the only person who hasn't had it.

March always brings out the wanna-be gardener in me. I start out swell, but choke along the way, usually once the going gets hot outside. A little sweat on my brow and I wimp out quick. But right now when everything is new and green, I am gung-ho. A pea patch would be so sweet, tomatoes superb, and zuchinni-well we won't talk about those little monsters will we? Maybe I'll manage a few container crops and just call it a day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: