Tuesday, December 9, 2008

pretty!

 

 

I subscribed to Teresa McFayden's "Paper Bella" ezine, The Twelve Days of Christmas and am having so much fun with it. Just as it sounds, for 12 days in December, you get a fun holiday related project. This little star was day 2. I love, love, love bottle brush trees and since I have a huge supply of them knew I had to make this. It is hanging from a vintage cloth covered lampshade in my kitchen and looks so sweet there. I think I want to take large trees now and make a really big one, but first I think I will bleach the trees and then dye them pink. Wouldn't that be pretty?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

Very pretty!! I just might have to check that ezine out. :)

Yummers! said...

That is very cute! I had to look twice to see that they were trees. Clever.

You were actually in her home? I saved her blog pictures of the nursery for my daughters to see. Thought it was the cutest rom ever.
joni