Sunday, March 2, 2008

50 things

I thought this was kind of fun, plus you learn things about your friends you never knew. You simply copy and paste this to your blog then tag the people you think might respond. Here's my list.


1. Do you like blue cheese? I like blue cheese dressing with hotwings


2. Have you ever used heroin? Are you kidding? I am the original goody-goody!

3. Do you own a gun?
Yes

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
cherry all the way

5. Do you get nervous before Dr. appts? not reallly, unless I thought I was pg, then I would be VERY nervous

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I think I like them

7. Favorite Christmas song White Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
A Starbucks coffee or a diet Coke
9. Can you do push ups?
Nope

10. What do you order at Starbucks?
Regular coffee or a fat-free Chai tea Latte

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? A large amber heart my husband gave me.

12. Favorite hobby?
Knitting, papercrafts, quilting, reading

13. How do you eat your eggs? Sunny side up

14. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so

16. Middle name?
Leenora

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
1. I want a snack
2. i wishh MC could figure out to post on my desktop to her blog
3. I want a snack

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.?
1. yogurt, diet coke, cd's to burn pictures onto from my computer

19. three drinks you regularly drink?diet Coke, coffee, more diet Coke


20. Current worry right now? Whether or not I am going to break and snack


21. Current hate right now? flying


22. Favorite place to be?
At home

23. How did you bring in the New Years?
At home, a bottle of wine, and a movie
24. Where would you like to go?
Ireland if I didn't have to fly

25. Name three people who will complete this?
IDK

26. Do you own slippers?
Yes

27. What shirt are you wearing?
A Liz Claiborne tank under a jacket

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?Never have, but don't think I would like it.

29. Can you whistle?
Yes

30. Favorite color?(s)
I like most colors especially pink, green blue, red, black, white, etc

31. Would you be a pirate?
Nope, not even with Johnny Depp

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever comes to mind

33. Favorite pet's name?
Tuny, Jasper and Maddie

34. Favorite boy's name? Max or Carson

35. Whats in your pockets right now?
nothing

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My dog Jasper

37. Best bed sheets as a child? the ones that had been hung out to dry on the clothes line.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Leg broken in 3 places below the knee

39. Do you love where you live?
Yes I do.

40. How many TV's do you have?
One's enough.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
My youngest daughter

42. How many dogs do you have?
One, but he is big and rambuntious he seems like 3.

43. What are you thrilled about right now? that my youngest daughter is home and my oldest is coming and then I will have all 3 under my roof for a few days..

44. Do you have a crush on someone?My 3 granddaughters


45. What is your favorite book?It's a series "The Outlander"


46. What is your favorite candy?
I like most of it

47. What is your favorite sports team?
I hate, hate, hate, destest, destest any sport


48. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Ding-Dong the Witch is Dead"


49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Talking to my kid

50. How many secrets are you keeping?
None right now.

I am tagging Bebe from Peaches and Dreams, and Amy at Angry Chicken

1 comment:

G. B. Miller said...

Tuny?? Do you have..have you ever had a pet named Tuny?? Or that's the next name for the next stray to come along?

awww...Carson...I LOVE that name for a boy.

Got a LOL from your funeral song pick.