Sunday, September 2, 2007

Cute!

Isn't this cute? I made it for my granddaughter Hilary. I bought a paper mache cone at Hobby Lobby and covered it with a piece of Anna Griffin scrapbook paper. I used Mod Podge to adhere it and applied a coat to the paper-covered cone once it was dry. Oh, and I painted the inside of the cone. I filled it with all kinds of little trinkets some wrapped and some just peaking out. See the little ballerina? I got that from Inspireco. I don't know if you can see it, but there is also a little bird whistle from Inspireco. I also added a pink ribbon hanger. I figure Hilary can hang it from her door and fill it with flowers or something. It was the first thing she wanted to open at her birthday party.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww!! I love that and I know Miss Hilary certainly did. You're such a grand "lovie". :) #1 Sis