Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Good way to showcase a small picutre

 

I received this photo from a swap partner over at Create a Connection. This rose is/was growing in a garden in Croatia. I thought it was so pretty and wanted an unusual way to showcase it. I tied my ribbon in a bow and glued the ends to the back of the frame. My eldest daughter had made this small memory board for me and I had the idea to hang the picture from it and prop it in a chair that I use for a bedside table in a small bedroom. It looks just perfect I think. Sort of a frame within a frame.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

This is gorgeous!! That's in MY room. LOL Hope I get to stay there again soon. Big Sis

Vedrana M. said...

awww, beautiful :) i'm really happy to see you like it, looks great! xoxo