Monday, December 3, 2007

Gettin' my Christmas Mojo on

 

finally! Just in time too. I've have several handmade projects to complete. One is done, more to go. The problem with the handmades is I keep coming across all these cute patterns on the net and I just have to have one more. In the back of this picture you can see my newest little pattern by an Australian company, Sew Your Own. It is the cutest doll pillow. And I know lots of people who would like a doll pillow...

I can't seem to make up my mind how to decorate my mantles this year, so right now they are not decorated except for stockings hanging on the livingroom mantle. Need to make more of those too. Since I made ours, we have increased by 6! I want a stocking hanging for each person in the family.

I'm going Christmas shopping with daughter B. tonight. It's cold outside and feeling very Christmasy. We should have a good time even if none of my list gets whittled down.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No fair.. Wish I could go too..:(
K.