Thursday, December 6, 2007

Glitter!

 

 

Yesterday Hilary and her mother came over to make Christmas ornaments. There was lots of pipe cleaners, hot glue, cold glue, and glitter. In Hilary's perfect world glitter would be one of the main food groups. I swear that girl can smell a new bottle of glitter like a mouse in a cheese factory. The only reason she glued the pipecleaners together was so she could glitter them later. And glitter them she did. She ended up mixing several colors and just running it through her fingers like a miser with his gold. By the time we were finished everything had a dusting of the stuff. The floor never looked sparkly-er, it was floating in the air and even the dog's nose had a touch of glisten not attributed to nature. And that night when I removed the old brassiere, yep, you guessed it, my boobs sparkled under the bathroom light. How that happened I don't know, but it did.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vedrana M. said...

oh, glitter...cool :) sounds like you had lots of fun!!!

Mary-Catherine said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish I could be there :(