Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Looky here!

I just found a neat blog/etsy site. Here's the link: http://zuill.us/andreablog/
Oh, and thanks to my big sis for teaching me how to put a link in a post. I am a dumby I know, when it comes to computers. The prints and embroidery patterns are so unique I want them all! I'm thinking these prints would be a neat thing to start as a collection for my grandgirls.

Housecleaning has been the rule of the day here. Hate it. Love the effect, but hate the process. Boring. Cooking mostly I love. Somedays not. Tonight I am trying some recipes from Marhta Stewart. Summer Bread Salad and Salt and Pepper Grilled Chicken. Sounds so good and summery.

I only have four more yo-yo's to make! Then I can start putting together my little Idea. I hope after all this cutting and gathering of circles that I like the finished project.

My dining room table is absolutely covered with fabric. My tables in my sewing room are so covered wtih stuff that I have to use the diningroom table to cut stuff out. That should tell you a little something about the state of my sewingroom. And it's a big room. Lucky me. Messy me. Anyway, there is fabric and patterns for about 4 or 5 garments on the table. All for my little grands. I have a new Japanese children's pattern book and I am using it for actual patterns and inspiration. I have something cute going for the 5 year old that I can't wait to finsih. You wanna know what she is most excited about tho? The cheap Hannah Montanna satin I got at Wally world to make her a pair of Muu-Muu pants from. Go figure.

2 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

Whew!! You're making my head spin with these speedy blog posts lately. :)

I will check out your new blog find.

So glad I've finally taught you something in all these years. :)Not that I know much worth teaching. LOL

Big Sis

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your chestnuthill-loviex3.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com