Friday, August 17, 2007

Isn't it Beautiful!

Well, well, well, just look at me?! Aren't I pretty now? I am as pleased as punch with my make-over. My sweet friend Amy from Inspireco did this for me! I just love it and her too! If you have never been to her website, you should go. It is chock full of some of the cutest and sweetest stuff to inspire you!

And speaking of sweet stuff: Amy and I are cooking up something really cute and really sweet! But you have to be patient! When it is ready I'll tell you and you can go to her site and see for yourself! Don't you just love surprises?......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new look!

~Pamela~

G. B. Miller said...

Well, sis, gotta say I'm really proud of you. This site is just "gaaarrr-jus"!! But it's awfully fancy. Who do you think you are?? Ms. Aster??? :)

I'm spreading the word among my friends about your blog and have already gotten a few very favorable comments.

Can't wait to read the next Lovie entry.

Your big sis.........

Lovie said...

Aw shucks guys! It is pretty isn't it?

Gannet Girl said...

OK, I found it!

I have to go make a certain birthday girl's cake but I'll be back to read later!