Thursday, August 2, 2007

Now There are Three

We had been expecting her for a week or so and loved her for months. Finally, on July 22 our third granddaughter made her appearance. When our daughter called and said she was in the hospital, we packed up and spent the next 7 hrs. driving north to meet our newest princess. She did not disappoint. Beautiful, healthy, and very loved. Welcome to the world Sophia Catherine. You share our hearts with Isabella Monroe and Hilary Ellen. There's always room for one more!

I loved being with them but had to head home. I missed my "stuff" as any crafter/creater will understand. Plus, granddaughter Hilary lives nearby and I needed to see her too. As I drove and listened and sang along to Broadway showtunes on my Sirius radio (LOVE my satelite radio!) I was dreaming up some cute p.j. designs to sew up and sell at a friend's online shop. I think they will be very cute and will give more details and where to buy when they are finished.

After arriving home, I sat down in my living room and just enjoyed my surroundings and thought up some little things I could do to give the room a boost. Dusting was number on that list. Then I added a huge ribbon board I had made for my bedroom that just wasn't working there but that I thought would be perfect in the living room. Now to add pix of the grandprincesses and other bits of stuff. I hope that I can figure out how to add pictures to my blog soon. I want to show some of my stuff.

No comments: