Wednesday, May 14, 2008

mother's day

 

 


O.K.,I juust can't resist so I'll ask forgiveness right up front for what I am about to say; for Mother's Day I got "lai'd" Snort, snort, lol. My daughter living in Hawaii had a beautiful fresh flower lai fed-exed to me for MD. She told me once when you are given a lai you are supposed to make the above statement. It is so pretty I think I just may wear it to work tomorrow to show it off. I guess I could put it in the fridge to prolong its life. I remember my mom doing that with her MD corsages.

The entire MD holiday was a good one for me. Me, the MOTH, our daughter, her husband and our granddaughter all went to church together and then out for a lovely meal. Lots of funny cards were sent my way.My bunch knows me when it comes to cards. No sap please. Hit below the belt and hit hard. I love a good belly laugh. The loot wasn't too bad either. Godiva in a gold box and Godiva in a bottle to make some sort of fancy schmancy drink. Maybe a chocoloate Martini. I'm saving it for something special.Thanks to the MOTH I increased my library by 5 new books, and he threw in a gift card to Bath and Body Works too.

I am off to the kitchen now. Not to cook, but to paint. I am painting my cabinets and everything is topsy-turvy. I have lots of little projects going that hopefully I will blog about tonight.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: