Monday, September 15, 2008

Today

I cleaned the upstairs bathroom really well. As in moving stuff and dusting, mopping and washing all the clear glass that holds bathroom stuff.

Vaccumed up a ton of dog hair. Asked myself if I would have kept this cute stray a year ago if I had known how much he would shed.

Took the above mentioned dog out at least 10 times.

Did 4 loads of laundry. And acually put it away.

Cooked a really good dinner.

checked my email 3 or 4 times (who knows why)

Worked on two quilts. One just a little, the 2nd quite a bit.

Made a pattern for a pillow.

halfway cleaned a 2nd bathroom.

cleaned off the dining room table

did a little thinking

talked to 2 of my daughters at least twice

talked to 2 of my granddaughters.

knitted

had a glass of wine on my front porch (o.k. I had two)

1 comment:

Bristol said...

That is a list~ I like the last chore! Enjoyed your blog.
Bristol