Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've been tagged!

Kelly over at belle ame tagged me to blog about 5 things I love the most.
1. Well, of course, my family is a given.

2. Creating. I love to create all kinds of things using all kinds of mediums. Sewing, quilting, cooking, gardening. I can't imagine going through a day and not creating SOMETHING.

3. My home. I am a die-hard homebody. I can go for days without leaving my house. After a few days of being out of town, I really start to miss all my "stuff".

4.Autumn. Oh how I love a crisp fall day, the sky full of migrating birds, the trees all aglow in reds, oranges, yellows, and browns. I love the energetic feeling that fall gives.

5. Winter holidays. I love planning meals, decorating, the excitement and anticipation of having my family under my roof, finding just the right gifts for everyone. Sigh...I can't wait.

Now I have to tag 5 people and I sure hope this works. I am going to try and post their blog links here.

http://treasuresfrommyheart.blogspot.com/

Peaches and Posh

THE B HIVE

BeadnTat

Wings of Eagles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your going to have to to explain this one better to me. =)