Sunday, October 19, 2008

new fiirepit

 

We got a good deal on it. I've wanted one for a while now. So tonight the MOTH and I tried it out. It was pretty cool outside, so I made Chai Tea Lattes with whipped cream on top and we sat with our feet propped on the rim and just enjoyed the crisp fall evening as we talked about this and that.

On the home front the youngest is home from Hawaii safe and sound. We are enjoying getting to know all over again the red-haired babe that comes with the daughter. She is a delight and reigning toddler chaos everywhere. Jasper the dog is really enjoying all the snacks thrown his way as she learns to feed herself. His once slim frame is showing shades of portlyness.

Lots of sewing going on. Will try to take pictures. Christmas stuff mostly. A quilt and a table runner from the scraps. Also doing sewing for Amy over at InspireCo because after the first of the year I will be featured on her blog! I'm trying to focus on "needful things" done up pretty.Seems like in this economy we gals are looking for pretty at a pretty good price. I'm doing some re-purposing in some of my stuff and so far those who have seen my wares have liked them, so we shall see. Amy if you are reading this are you curious?

More later.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

G. B. Miller said...

I have fire pit envy!! Love it. Always thought I would enjoy one, but doubt the other half could give a fig for one.

Can't wait to see some new photos of the little IMP.

amy said...

I'm VERY curious. And I miss you. This time last year, we were chatting every single day. :)

p.s. What if that was a turkey trying to get down your chimney. Poor thing might be confused what with all the Christmas decorations out at Walmart already.