Tuesday, October 14, 2008

spooky house!

 

This past week-end while my niece was here she and my daughter B, and B's daughter Hilary decorated a spooky Halloween house from a kit I purchased. What a time they had! I bought extra candy thniking Hilary would want more and sure enough she did. As they worked, I snapped pictures and listened to their conversations and would sneak candy when no one was looking. By the time they were finished their hands and their tongues ( I wasn't the only one sneaking bites) were stained black from the frosting that came with the kit. Funny for sure, but probably not so great from a health stand point. Anything that black can't be good for you. but the three of them had a good time and Hilary took the house home with her to occupy a place of honor I am sure.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesh i think i ate more than i decorated. B.

Ellen said...

Looks like a fun time. I think your niece favors you.

Anonymous said...

Are my eyes shut or do we have Chinese in our family heritage?