Thursday, November 1, 2007

the abc's of me

I've been tagged by Vedrana over at Violet Metamorphosis!

Each player starts with some random facts/habits about himself/herself. As you are tagged, you need to post the rules and your responses on your own blog. At the end of your post, you need to choose some people to tag, list their names and leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and they need to read your blog for more information.

A. Autumn is my favorite season. In fact, the only way I get through Summer is to remind myself that Autumn is next.

B. blogs. I love to read them and am having fun with my first one.

C. cinnamon rolls. I love them and am making some right now.

D. dogs. I was recently adopted by one. See "J".

E. Easter is my least favorite holiday. I don't know why. Maybe because I know Summer is getting closer.

F. falling leaves are one of God's most beautiful gifts.

G. glitter is one of my most favorite craft supplies

H.homebody. I love to be at home all day cooking, crafting and decorating

I. I think a lot about craft and decorating projects

J. Jasper is the name of the big black dog that adopted me.

K. knitting. I love to knit and always have a project on my needles

L. Lovey is the name my grandchildren call me

M. Mother. I am the mother of 3 girls. I am so lucky

N. nutty. Everyone tells me I am. In a good way. At least I think they mean it in a good way.

O. organic. I really like to buy organic anything. Almost everything in the cinnamon rolls I am baking is organic

P. packages Is there anything more exciting than getting a package in the mail?

Q. quilts. I am a quilter and I love to see people all snuggled up under one of my quilts.

R. Ram. I am an Aries

S. Scrabble. I love to play it but my husband doesn't so I play on my cellphone, or with my daughter and SIL when they are here.

T. tea I really like a cup of tea. Nothing fruity tho. Just straight up black tea

U. ugly. I think cactus plants are ugly

V. voyage. I love to travel. Especially road trips

W. wine. I really like wine. Someday I want to try a very expensive one.

X. xylophone. I like the sound of one.

Y. yellow is my least favorite color.

Z. zoos always make me sad. They smell bad and I feel sorry for the animals.

I am tagging Mary at Peaches and Posh and Amy at Inspire Co.

2 comments:

Gannet Girl said...

OK, Tipper the Dog is here to give Jasper a chance:

1. What kind of dog are you?

2. How did you find your way to your family?

3. What is your favorite thing to do on a fall afternoon?

4. I like cheese. I think all dogs like cheese. What about you?

5. I know your mom loves to read. Do you have a favorite book?

Vedrana M. said...

i'm happy you did it, love your abc list - it's great to know more about you :)