Sunday, November 25, 2007

Here is the last of the Thanksgiving

 

 

 

pictures. I finally got all my chairs covered. I had sort of bogged down on this project, but having company got me going again. I love this fabric. It was el-cheapo from Wal-Mart. The colors are perfect with my china and the stencil I have in the room. Isn't this cornucopia beautiful? Found it at Lowes. It has a thingy for hanging, but I liked it better sitting on my buffet on a tall cake plate. The napkin rings turned out great. I am going to try and save the acorn parts. I will probably think up something to do with them next year. Plus, I'll forget all about them and when I open up my boxes of Autumn decorations next year, they will be a nice surprise!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vedrana M. said...

your chairs look good :)

Mary-Catherine said...

You've just GOT to make me some of those divine golden nuts!