Saturday, January 5, 2008

Renenber these?

 

Way back in the day when I was in highschool, these were all the rage with the girls. I always loved these pens and owned one for years and years until I wore it out. Used to you could buy them in any variety store or discount store. I recently got a hankering to have one again and searched everywhere with no luck. I found a website that sold them but they were pricey so I sort of forgot about it. Well guess what? My husband found one for me! I love it so much. It makes writing the most mundane of things feel so special. I like to sit at my desk and write in my journal with it. Maybe this year I will actually keep a journal for longer than the first two weeks in January all becasue of this pen!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gannet Girl said...

Oh, I loved those -- cartridge pens, right? Bright blue was my favorite!