Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finished!

 

 

O.K.! Over in my projects column I listed finishing an original quilt design. Today I can say, "Mission occomplished!" I started this quilt two years ago, got it almost finished and lost interest. When I needed to make a baby quilt for daughter no. 1 I took the pattern I had designed, changed it a bit and made a baby quilt. That's it all done up in pink. Well, in the last month or two, the orignal has been bugging me sitting there all unfinished, so this week I did something about it. It is throw size and I am not sure where I will put it; maybe upstairs in a bedroom since it doesn't go with anything downstairs. I'm just glad it is finished. I am thinking of taking the same pattern and tweeking it a bit to make placemats.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary-Catherine said...

I still wont that quilt, it would look fabulous n our blue bedroom upstairs ;-) ;-)

Vedrana M. said...

congratulations ;) look beautiful :) xoxo