Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been away

 

 

visiting this little cherub. I have two more of these too! Am I blessed or what? My love for these little girls is so deep, I fall rock bottom everytime I look into one of their little faces.

This one lives in VA and this past week-end the husband and I drove up for a quick visit. We had a great time holding and cuddling this little girl. She loves a good cuddle. Even tho she hadn't seen us since Christmas, she was ready with a smile and didn't mind one bit being scooped up by this grandmother.

My daughter and I did a little shopping, mostly of the window kind. Although I did spend my gift card to the scrapbook store and then some. We also went to Macy's and checked out the Martha Stewart stuff. I am a huge MS fan, but I really wasn't awfully impressed with what I saw. Some of it was really nice but overall I thought it was overpriced.

On the way home we stopped in Orange , VA at a thrift store I have been wanting to check out for a while now. They had some really good stuff. I will take pictures in a dayn or so and my plans for a cute little sette I found there. Also got some neat glassware Can you ever have too much glassware? I use glass trays for organizing lots of stuff. Looks so pretty. I also found a cute white hobnail bedroom lamp complete with fru-fru ruffled shade. I think the Orange Va thrift store may have to be a regular stop when in VA.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: