Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've been tagged!

Bebe over at Peaches and Dreams has tagged me for a literary meme.
The rules are:1. The book must be over 123 pages.
2. Find page 123 in the book.
3. Read the first 5 sentences.
4. Post the next 3.
5. Tag 3 other people

"It's quite enough for the present, as you'll agree when I tell you where it is.""
"Tell then."
Laurie bent, and whispered three words in Jo's ear, which produced a comical change.

Any reader worth their salt probably recognizes these sentences are from "Little Women" It is a long-time favorite in my own family of little women. I remember reading it aloud to my 3 girls many years ago. Going to see the movie on the spur of the moment on a cold December night is also a favorite memory.

I tag Kelli at My Little Pink Lovebug, Peach at Peaches and Posh, and Tracy over at Notes From a Cottage Industry.

1 comment:

Toby Parsons said...

I've been blog hopping today. A first for me. :) I have no idea how I came across yours, but I have to say, you deserve the A+++ for "Most Adorable Blog!" My daughter said, "How did she do that?! You are quite talented! :)

Blessings,

Toby / Merchant Ships Blog