Friday, December 5, 2008

Just a few pictures tonight,

 

 

 
.
I'm pooped. Got lots and lots of fabric cut at the quilt shop today. A fun, productive day though.
I love the JOY ornament is my newest favorite. It started out life as a plain kinda ugly copper colored metal ornament from Wal-Mart. I added the vintage glass glitter and the pink ribbon. Love the why it looks hanging from the jar filled with antiquie ornaments.
Just one of 20 poinsettias I bought this year. Yep, 20, but hey they were only a buck a piece at Lowe's. I have them everyshere! wish I had thought about having to water all those flowers tho before I bought so many.
Hollie Hobby says Merry Christmas! That is vintage 1977. I had two and don't know what happened to the other one.
More on my Christmas decorations tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Yummers! said...

We had Holly Hobbie rnaments just like that when the girls were growing up. They must have them now... I hope!

20 poinsettas... could be a record!
I've resorted to artificial ones and keep them from year to year. I don't water things... forget.

Your joy ornament is lovely! Good idea embellishing it.
Joni

G. B. Miller said...

Love that 'Joy' ornament!

Kelly said...

Hey there Lovie!!
Hope you are doing great!!
I came by to let you know that I have a little award for you over at my blog!
I have so enjoyed getting to know you and finding out about all the things we have in common!! It truly is a small world!!
Beautiful Blessings~
Your T-Town friend!!~Kelly

frustrated said...

Awesome decorations, Wish I could do that!!