Wednesday, December 31, 2008

See that sweet little birdy there?

Wanna see more? This is an exciting day for me. For those you follow Amy Power's blog and online store InspireCo,you know what kind of really cute, really unique wares she specializes in. Guess what? This month I am her featured artist!

Months ago, when Amy invited me onboard, I was pleasantly surprised and honored. And immediately in panic-mode. Me? I knew the kind of artists Amy had signed on and I certainly didn't feel like I belonged in this group. I've watched every month as artists appeared with their creations and been amazed at what I saw. And I'm still pleasantly surprised and honored to be featured.

If you want to see more of my birds head on over to Amy's, and see what's up. Most of my stuff is made with re-purposed old linens that were otherwise unusable in their present condition. Most can also be used as a recepticle for a small gift giving you two gifts in one! Two for one is always good isn't?

Thanks Amy for asking me to create for you. I've learned a lot along the way and it has stretched me in really good ways. O.K. guys get yourselves over to InspireCo and get shopping!

5 comments:

Mary-Catherine said...

Wow, great job mom! Everything looks so beautiful and professional. I'm so proud of my momma!
All of my crafty friends look at your stuff and think you are something else, they really love your handmade quilts I keep draped over my couch.

Way to go mom! I'm sure none of your merchandise will last long, it'll be all bought up by the time the New Year rolls around :)

(I see you figured out how to use the link :)

G. B. Miller said...

That talented "featured artist" at inspireco is my younger sis!! :) As dear ol' Mom would say, "Well, I guess she thinks she's grown!!". LOL

Anonymous said...

I feel like leaving a message on her sight saying hey thats my momma!

Shine said...

Girlfriend....you've been holding out on us!!! Your stash is gorgeous. Couldn't help myself...had to have one of those bed caddies, also thinking hard about "going blind"! Way to go!!

Kara Ward said...

Ah,
a girl after mine own heart. Your blog is delicious. I love the sweet icons and the colors are my favorite. You are a definate talent. Kara Ward