Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hi All!

I wanted to give a head's up to a really cute idea over at InpsireCo As some of you know, I've got stuff for sale there and Amy has up a new issue of her emag "Inspired Friends" . It's always full of really fun, creative, inspiring ideas but this month there is the cutest little paint with water book you can make yourself. My granddaughter Hilary loves a good paint with water book , so I immediately got myself some watercolor paper and watercolor pencils and got busy. I think I am going to put the little pictures in a homemade portfolio type deal and include several new paintbrushes when I present it to her. It's really cute. Y'all should head over and check it out.

Lots of nest feathering today.The family gave me a hefty gift card from TJMax for Christmas (love that store) and I hit that place hard today. Got some gorgeous pillows and linens for one of my guest rooms and have been puttering about in that room this evening fixing up the place. And I found a very unusual and quite lovely large glass heart that I am going from room to room with trying to find just the right spot for. I really want to hang it from a candle chandelier that I have but need to get some chain or fishing line or maybe ribbon to do that. Still thinking.

I have some things I want to photograph before I blog about them and I have a fun project I have been working on-homemade beeswax tealights-(well it's fun to me) that I also want to tell about , but will wait for the camera to show pictures.

The diet is going well, but what kind of loser would I be if after only two day it wasn't going well? Well, if the truth be told, I have screwed up before on day two of a diet, but I won't be sharing that tale of woe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about doing the little water color book too. B

Kelly said...

WHat I neat idea. I have been wanting to visit InspireCo. but haven't.. this gives me all the more reason to make my way over there...

Hope you and your family are doing wonderful. Praying that you guys have a really sweet, blessed year!!

Many Beautiful Blessings
~Kelly Maria (your T-Town friend)

Kelly said...

Comment was suppose to say "what A neat idea" -Not "I". Typing to fast!! Sorry!