Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My daughter got the graphic

up for me that represents the award my friend Kelly gave me. I know Kelly from a forum we both frequent and she is a real sweetheart. As we have gotten to know each other we discovered that we had both lived in the same town years ago and so we just made a nice little connection. Thanks Kelly for the award!

Part of receiving this means I pass it on to other bloggers. I've been thinking about all the blogs I read (lots!) and chose just a few to give out, not because I am being "stingy" but maybe just a little bashful about making acutal contact with some of these folks? I don't know! But I did choose three:

Peach at PeachesandPosh

Tami at Shine'sThyme

Joni at Yummers

These are 3 blogs I read everyday and always feel better for it! All 3 are funny, inspiring and creative.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So glad you got the graphic up & so sorry my instructions were no help.(yikes).
Blessings~Kelly Maria

Mary-Catherine said...

Aww shucks...thanks mom!

Shine said...

Oooooooh! I'm bumfuzzled!!!!(think I know what that means!) Thanks so much...sure do hope I can figure it out!