Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey I got an award and now I gotta try to get the graphics

on my blog. Obviously, the award is not for technical excellance. O.K. I'm gonna try and see if I can do this. "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are extremely charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."

Cool! I got the text inserted even tho it is not where I wanted it. Baby steps, baby steps...

Now for the graphic.

Shoot I can't figure it out. Kelly over at belle ame is the blogger who gave me the award and I am just thrilled she thought of me. She has a great blog. Check it out. Now I choose 8 blogs to give this award to. Let's hope I can figure out how to do it! I am stupendously inept with technical stuff.

5 comments:

Pink Princess said...

LOL. It is as easy as posting any other picture on your blog!!
Save the award on your computer and add it in your post here as you do all the other pics in posts ♥♥
Yes Kelly is the best!!]

Hugs from Marian

Mary-Catherine said...

Hey Congrats mom! If you want, I can post your award for you :)

Anonymous said...

cool beans mom! B

Shine said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations!! So glad to see however, that I really am not the only one that can't figure it all out!! Love, T.

LvPoohBr2 said...

Hi, you sister Gaye gave me your blog address and told me that I may enjoy your blog. Boy was she right!! I love it! So much pink and the pretty roses! I look forward to following it. Congrats on the award! I'm new to blogging so I'm still trying to figure it all out. Good luck!