Saturday, December 20, 2008

On the longest night of the year,

 

Hilary and I made Christmas candles together. The purple one is her favorite. It looks a little like a candle you might find in Dr. Seuss's Whoville I think. She loves this project everytime we do it, but doesn't want to give any of them away! She is spending the night with us tonight. We took her shopping for so she could choose gifts for her Mom and Pop. I am going to let her do the wrapping and everything. Tomorrow we will meet up with Mom and Pop at church. The weather is still crummy and nasty and I am still on the old dial-up, so I don't want to write an extensive post here just it case it bumps me off, so I'm keeping this short.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shine said...

these are so cute! We haven't made these in years. Enjoy those sweet moments with Hillary whike you can, you know how fast they zoom by!

G. B. Miller said...

How neat!! Bet that was a lot of fun.